Call For Presenters - CITEA/MTTA Conference
2021 California Industrial and Technology Education Association/Manufacturing Technology Teachers Association Summer Conference: Tuesday and Wednesday, July 27th and 28th, 2021
List of Proposed Presentations:
- Foundry Lab Basics
- Ignite Advanced Manufacturing
- Wazer Water Jet
- Mechatronics / Adv Manufacturing
- CMM Metrology with Verisurf Software, inspect, analyze & report.
- High Precision & Fast NIMS Inspection with Portable CMM
- Blum MINIPRESS and EASYSTICK
- Wood Shop Machine Maintenance
- Epoxy Resin Pours
- Beginning Wood Project - Heart Box
- Chip Carving
- Pen Turning
- Welding Safety
- Miller Electric - Welding etc.
- Introduction to DOT design of highways
- E-Lectures in the new paradigm.
- Inclusive Pathways Utilizing Culturally Responsive Computing for Social Justice
- Stratasys - 3d Printing in Education
- Intelitek - Mechatronics / Adv Manufacturing
- Diabase - 5 Axis CNC / 3D Printer
- Universal Laser Engravers
- Roland - Printing Technology in Today's Classroom
- Brain Co
Although it will be a virtual conference we are aiming to provide you with valuable content that will meet your needs and make it worth your time. Hope to see you online.